quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Barack Performs Miracle: Saves 935 Jobs Where Only 508 Work


Jesus fed 5000 people with five loaves of bread and two fish. Obama is employing 500 in Georgia using millions of taxpayer dollars. Except Barack claims he created 935 jobs at the Southwest Georgia Community Action Council where only 508 people actually work. Hmmm. Maybe Obama really does think he's the messiah. Either that, or he learned to count working with ACORN.

Don Surber
has the full story on the fuzzy math of the stimulus.


3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that lovely picture. I'm thinking about getting blown up to an 8x11, having it framed and put above more doorway. Or wait, was I gonna make a dart board out of it....I can't remember now. This guy is the biggest joke I've ever seen or read of who's ever been in office. I tell ya....there gonna have a lot of cleaning to do in after, i can't even bring myself to type out his name, this phony president is gone (praise be). I took the liberty of helping our government and I found a link for them that will help them in cleaning all of the crap up...... http://armywifetoddlermom.blogspot.com/2005/09/how-to-clean-poop-off-of-carpet-in-3_16.html I am giving the government this link because someone once said, "Ask not what you're country/government can do for you, but what you can do for your country/government. So I did my civic duty by supplying this information. Once again.....Keep your stick on the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way....my spelling and grammar is horrible, yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any shout out to "fuzzy math" makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete