quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michael Moore is a Capitalist Pig


If there's a bigger farce in the world of "documentary filmmaking", I can't think of one. Millionaire Michael Moore making a movie bashing capitalism is like Jacques Cousteau making a film bashing SCUBA diving. It's like Steven Spielberg making a film against film. It's like Barack Obama apologizing for America's "horrible" past (a country so horrible we elected him, mind you) and then trying to convince the world to send us the Olympics.

Where did you get your millions from, Michael? Making documentary films for the BBC about the entomology of stag beetles? Filming travelogues for Siberia? Not hardly. There's a reason you never see a fat documentary filmmaker in China. It's called the free enterprise system, something China lacks. The only country where a self-righteous, fat, screaming, egotistical loudmouth without any other talent can rise above mediocrity and get filthy rich is the United States of America. So be glad you were born in the land of opportunity.

Yep, there's nothing like a millionaire charging everyday Americans $12 to see how they are being ripped off by millionaires. I wouldn't be surprised if I stopped in at Burger King on the way to the theater and saw them promoting "Capitalism: A Love Story" travel mugs. Collect all four!

Michael Moore is a capitalist pig, the biggest hypocrite of all. And if you don't believe me, just visit one of the lovely online stores where he sells his overpriced wares.


AMAZON











BEST BUY













WALMART

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, the guy is a big dou@he bag. I'm embarrassed for my own home state of Michigan that he was born there, sorry America. I was thinking, can we take all the stupid and pessimistic people in this nation, and send them to India, and then maybe.....just maybe they'll actually appreciate what America has to offer. Are we perfect??? of course not, but let me see......the last time I checked there wasn't a perfect nation out there.....oh oops.....I forgot, there is France and Canada, and if I remember correctly those two countries economies are based on what????.....oh that's right "Capitalism". Even China's economy is based on a pseudo capitalism, because even they are smart enough to realize that entrepreneurship is what drives economies. I just can't take it anymore. Seriously, I can run this country better than anyone in Congress, the President, or anyone in else in the political machine, and I'm not saying that pridefully or arrogantly, I'm saying that because it's the truth. Have we forgotten the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid, or are we just too Stupid to realize that. Our Congress makes me sick to my stomach, and we the people of the United States of America voted them into office, and can you tell me one significant thing that they've done, nope didn't think so......oh wait I forgot......they have been screwing us over more than usual, so maybe that might be something, and for those of you who don't get that, that's called sarcasm. We have become like Rome, we "think" that we are entitled to everything. Healthcare, retirement, a nice house, a car, a cell phone. I must have failed to read that part in the constitution, oh silly me, once again, I forgot, those entitlements aren't in the constitution. Well, I guess it's time to rewrite one of the best and most thoughtfully written documents in all of mankind's history to provide these entitlements for us, oh silly me once again, the government is already giving us these entitlements. All hail Ceasar, uh...er... I mean the government.
    Wake up America!!

    ReplyDelete