quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Have I Mentioned How Much Pundit & Pundette Rocks?


We've only been doing this a short while, and it will clearly take some time for our insightful commentary, conservative perspective, wit, charm, and Bruce Bowen inspired defense to catch on throughout the blogosphere. In many ways we are like a greenhorn on the Discovery reality show,
Deadliest Catch. We know we've got the skills, but do we have the tireless dedication? Seasoned veterans have seen dozens of conservative blogs come and go. They want to make sure we are committed before they jump on the bandwagon or backlink us or add us to the greenroom at Hot Air. Maybe they can add us to the greenhornroom. Whatever. I'll pay my dues. You can haze me. Just no photos please.

I am happy to report, however, that a permanent link to facetwitch has been added for us over at Pundit & Pundette. This is one of my favorite sites, and no, I'm not just saying that. If you haven't been to P&P, I highly recommend it. It's one of the best conservative blogs with intelligent posts, great research, and an appreciation for all things Mark Steyn. I read it daily, which is more often than I post, but keep in mind that this is my second job and my first job is owning a retail store. I'm not making excuses. It just takes me longer to string a few meaningful sentences together.

Other blogs I check daily and recommend (besides the fabulous Pundit & Pundette) are Michelle Malkin, Neo-neocon, The Other McCain, Instapundit, Gateway Pundit, Iowahawk, Charlie Foxtrot, Powerline, Moonbattery, and JammieWearingFool. So if you are checking backtracks or blog rolls or googling yourself at any of these blogs, take note of little humble me, ambitious greenhorn on the boat we call facetwitch. We'd appreciate any love you could send our way.

3 comments:

  1. Kudos for getting linked in to some other web sites and blogs. I've enjoyed reading your postings. I hope to read more of them in the future. You can always look on the bright side if you lose your furniture biz....you can have more time to write for FaceTwitch.......just keeping it real. Jared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and I always appreciate the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness -- thanks so much for the kind words! I just saw this or I would have thanked you sooner. You're now listed in my testimonials (look for Grace Kelly). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete