quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Monday, August 3, 2009

Rep. Boehner was Here? "I'm Not a Doctor" Ad Launches


Oh dear, is someone in high places paying attention to my little blog? If so, I may have started something. House Republican leader John Boehner has a new video out regarding Obamacare and it mirrors pretty much everything I wrote the night of Obama's health care press conference. That was nearly two weeks ago. Here's the video and here's the blog. You be the judge.






My only disappointment is that they didn't include the "asthma/breathalyzer" stuff from the campaign trail last year. Of course, it's possible that great minds think alike. In which case, hire me. I can help articulate the conservative message in attention-grabbing ways better than almost anyone. Seriously. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment