10. There's nothing the president can do about high gas prices, but he's the only one who can fix healthcare.
9. Knowing whether cookies come from a local bakery or a store chain is a really BIG DEAL, but naming the wrong islands geographically (by a good 4000 miles) in a presidential foreign policy speech isn't.
8. That whole Lin-sanity thing was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?
7. Earth Day barely got mentioned this year, although some lefties did celebrate by watching their Chevy Volts catch fire.
6. Most hotel ice dispensers only have two settings: ice cube trickle of torture and disaster movie avalanche.
5. I'm over The Killing on AMC. It's 42 minutes of suspenseful whispering and 3 minutes of heavy percussion music like something's about to happen. But it never does.
4. Farmer's Insurance has the worst commercials on TV. It's not even close. And now they're pairing up with Marvel Comics? If that movie didn't blow, it does now.
3. There are white Hispanics and non-white Hispanics. Does this also mean there are white blacks and non-white blacks? If so, President Obama is a white black as much as Zimmerman is a white Hispanic.
2. Metta World Peace is about as peaceful as the Affordable Care Act is affordable. He should change his name to Metta World Least.
1. "As The Eagle Flies" by Traffic is a vastly overlooked album. Dream Gerrard is one of Steve Winwood's greatest contributions to music. Go download it now.