quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Top Ten Slogans for High Speed Rail

(with inspiration from the twittersphere)


10. Now taking union bribes... er, bids.
9. By the same folks who brought you Amtrak.
8. Yes, we'll still find a way to lose your bags.
7. No caboose left behind.
6. Safer than traveling by that other great 19th century invention, the blimp.
5. Biden loves choo choos!
4. When someone hijacks your train, at least they can't take you to Tehran.
3. Saul Alinsky Presents Rails for Radicals
2. Two Words: Pickaxe Ready
1. When it comes to the economy, we've got tunnel vision!

3 comments:

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts
    in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon
    this web site. Reading this info So i'm glad to show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make sure to don?t disregard this web site and give it a look regularly.

    Also visit my web site diet plan for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asіan manufacturеr Asuѕ, which makes the
    tablеt іn" Recovery" mode and hаd tο monitoг the nеωѕ foг detailѕ, one of the bеst tablet at any prіcе.
    Dаνe Limp, pгеsident of Amаzon's Kindle business, said Samsung'ѕ invеѕtοг relations bosѕ Robeгt Yi on the Q2 conferencе
    call.

    Here іs my web pagе :: may tinh bang

    ReplyDelete