quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moms Rule

They sacrifice for us more than we'll ever sacrifice for them. And it's not for want of trying. They are just so much better at it and why not? It's in the job description. So Happy Mother's Day to all the bland, nit-picking, "Dancing With the Stars" watching moms out there who only seem uninteresting because they have so much interest in us, their children. What could be duller than that?

I leave you with this hilarious ode to Mother's Day by Garrison Keller. Yes, he's a liberal, but I allow myself to be entertained by all political persuasions so long as they don't insult me politically in their work. Garrison rarely does, whereas I don't care if I ever see another James Cameron or Oliver Stone film again. Click to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment