quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Narcissist-in-Chief Hijacks Another Sporting Event



His cries for attention have gotten so bad, I'm actually expecting to see the president in the background shots of sports interviews now. Can we enjoy one day of our lives, one holiday weekend, one nonpolitical event, without Barack the Magnificent gracing us with his presence?

This dull moment brought to you by Obama came during halftime coverage of the Final Four. The President played an informal game of POTUS with Clark Kellogg, which was pre-recorded at the White House. What is POTUS, you ask? It's HORSE for narcissists who can't go five minutes without reminding everyone that they are the president. Although to be fair, I'm actually impressed they didn't play OBAMA knowing the president's tin ear.

"What do you have, Clark? O-B-A? I'm stuck at O-B-A-M. One more letter to go."

Don't laugh. I'm sure it was suggested. I was looking forward to the Masters next weekend, but now I'm afraid you-know-who might show up as VJ Singh's caddy (Tiger Woods is obviously out of the question).

No comments:

Post a Comment