quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tsunami Video Update: I Just Watched My Truck Float Past My Second Story Window


As promised, more tsunami video from the ground in American Samoa. Said the man who taped this while praying: "How am I doing? I just watched my truck float past my second story window!"




The flooding in the Philippines and Vietnam has also been equally devastating. For those who wish to contribute to disaster relief, please visit
World Vision or the Red Cross. My thoughts and prayers are with all those who have been affected by this massive earthquake in the Pacific. And good news: the "Survivor" crew is safe. They were apparently taping there (that show's still on?)




No comments:

Post a Comment