quotable

"Once abolish God and the government becomes the God." -G.K. Chesterton

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Most Interesting Man in the World Skips Beer Summit




... replaced by least interesting man in the world, Joe Biden, and an egghead professor who threw a tantrum when police tried to make sure his home wasn't being robbed. Who invited the vice-president and why is he drinking non-alcoholic beer? "I don't always drink beer, but when I do I drink Bucklers!"

At least no one is wearing mom jeans.

For the absolute best take on Gatesgate, don't miss Iowahawk's latest opus. I think I'll head down to the pub myself, grab a real man's pint, and watch the rest of the Beer Summit on TV. When do the drinking games start? I don't know if they involve a deck of cards, but you can bet someone will play the race card.


No comments:

Post a Comment